Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random Moments in time....

So believe it or not but I have over 400 pictures unedited on my camera. I tend to get real trigger happy, alot. I figure its better to have more in this case than not enough, and in this case I am uploading my trigger happy pics. I do believe that my favorite picture I have ever taken is the one of Emily right below here. Emily, as you know, is my 3 year old niece that pretty much rules the roost. I took her to the park one Saturday when it unfortunately was too cold for me to enjoy being outside more than a few minutes, but this child finds something to smile about always. I think this picture illustrates her personality to a Tee. She is adventurous, curious and always happy.













Random moments in the last few months....

No comments:

Post a Comment